Your privacy is important to us.
The following information is collected as a registered user of The Audio Board (“Service”):
Information you provide us directly
- Your email address and name
- Search history and preferences
- Favorite listings and alerts
- Your personal contact preferences and settings
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- We collect your home country using GeoIP services.
- We may also determine your preferred language based on your browser headers.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access The Audio Board, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by The Audio Board.
Cookies and similar technologies
- The Audio Board provide direct links to other websites. Those websites may use a whole different cookies and technologies for collecting information about the uses. We have no control over the behavior of those websites. You are responsible for understanding the policies of those websites.
Log File Information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
Your Choices About Your Information
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
Other Websites and Services
Last Updated: February 11, 2021